Wishing you a fabulous Christmas & prosperous New Year, from all the team at &&& Creative
Words &&& Creative | 24/12/2014
Thanks to all of our clients, friends, collaborators and followers for an awesome 2014. Our best wishes go out to all of you, wishing you a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. It’s your ongoing support that drives our design antics and ambition to be the best.
Our year of design Antics
- Helping to join up the day, we shared a daily ampersand illustration with fellow lovers of typography via Instagram. Which was featured on Design Taxi.
- We launched our online shop selling our design antics, aptly called &Shop
- Our disruptive design solutions tackled the questions we face today; What’s the future for London Heathrow? How do you take print online? Can digital engage a nation?
- Our new website received an official nomination from the CSS Design Awards
- Our friends at Things I Miss launch their much awaited products, responsibly crafted for story loving people. The first of which are beautifully hand crafted; His, Her & Little Pixie jackets. A must for the colder months
- We where privileged to share our thoughts on design at Oxford Brookes University
- We produced Nine signature books inside one book & ‘A Wall of News’ website for Architects AWP
- We connected the shared passions of Wine Lovers & Wine Makers for Laithwaite’s Wine
- Our intern programme helped fresh talent break into the design industry
- David Bickle, Partner, HawkinsBrown sums up our year “Creative collaborative partnerships built on mutual trust and challenging attitudes are the very best kind, we’ve only just started working with Simon Brown and his team and if this short roller coaster ‘affair’ continues we’ll be ‘married’ in next to no time!”
2015 will see us openly share our creativity more than ever
Our aim is that we give back to the design community, connecting us & you. Sharing our thoughts on design strategy, design aesthetic, and new for 2015 our website code. There will be something for everyone. Stay in the loop, follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+.