Part 3: Being brilliant isn’t enough ‘How to have a digital hit’
Words &&& Creative | 01/8/2015 | Tag: Creative Corner Uncut Talks
Dropping the bomb-shell that being brilliant just isn’t enough when it comes to digital. This highlighted the need for a clearly thought out strategy for your digital hit. There is no such thing as the release schedule for online content, let the audience lap it up like they do with Box Sets.
In the ever-changing digital landscape it was refreshing that Sam and Jay ended their talk with a grumpy cat meme that said. ‘What do they know?’ Highlighting the fact there is not one formula to ‘How to have a digital hit’.
Skip to the inspiration that will help inspire your digital hit
- How to have a digital hit by Jay Pond-Jones & Sam Delaney – 0:48
- Part 1: The usual rules of advertising and production don’t apply
- Part 2: Looks don’t matter LOLs do
- Part 3: Being brilliant isn’t enough, you need a strategy
- A digital hit requires a digital narrative – 6:45
- Question time, or what we like to say ‘Over to You‘