Anecdotal Poster Series from our meet-up Creative Corner™
Words &&& Creative Ltd | 23/8/2016 | Tags: Creative Corner™ Talks, Creative Corner™ Uncut
In keeping with the Creative Corner spirit of disruptive inspiration the team at &&& developed this anecdotal poster series developed to inspire inquisitive minds. Each poster goes one step further to share the highlights from our keynote speakers by linking directly to the heart of the relevant talk on our YouTube channel. Capturing the highlights from the Creative Corner into a series of design statements that range from provocative to hilarious. We hope you enjoy. 🙂
The thirst for Creative Corners’ ambition to share knowledge in an informal environment was overwhelming. If you would like to learn more or be involved please visit Creative Corner Do believe the Hype.
We are planning to keep sharing the necessities to traverse the ever-changing creative landscape. Our aim is simple, we want to inspire fellow Creatives’ and those that employ them! Plus don’t worry if you missed any of the Creative Corner events’ as the highlights are all available to watch online via the links below.
- Content Strategy Masterclass by the compelling Elizabeth Malone-Johnstone
- Story, ideas and aesthetic fillm-maker, producer and director Ben Stevenson
- Brands in the Age of Reduction by Creative Director Ash Gibson
- Work, Coffee, Work an openly candid account of what a creative startup needs to succeed by Architect Mark Sciberras
- Facebook killed your designer the firebrand Rob Boynes posed the question: what’s next for digital design in a post-modernist era?
- How to have a digital hit inspiration from the author, broadcaster and journalist Sam Delaney and the disruptive Creative Director Jay Pond-Jones
- The Importance of tearing up the rules in design, code and music by Creative Director Simon Brown, the coolest tech head we know Jure Cuhalev and the musician Patrick Doyle
- Think Design, Create Emotion sharing his low-down on emotion and design was the director and designer Marcus Lyall